All of our content is carefully researched, written and published by our editorial team. We are not an agency or a tech firm writing about ourselves. Our content is about tests, CRO activities and behavioral marketing, psychology and economics conducted by digital marketers all over the globe. Some highlights:
- Real Life Tests:Have you run an interesting A/B or multivariate test that you would like to see featured on our site or in our awards? Worth noting: each Case Study in our library is the result of many hours of research and editorial work. We do not simply upload contributions willy-nilly. Our editorial team carefully vets each and every proposed contribution, including the data behind it. We make sure the test was conducted according to best practices, the results are conclusive, and determine if the test is of interest to our readers. If accepted, we write a Case Study about your test, including a link to the brand’s site and proper credits to all tech and agencies who were involved in the test.
- Conversion Resources:Would you like to submit Conversion Resources that your brand has curated? Or, maybe even position yourself as a thought leader in the space? We are specifically looking for brand-side testing, analytics, usability and CRO specialists. Click here to contact us to nominate yourself.
Pro Membership FAQs
Thousands of marketers around the globe have joined BEHAVE as Pro Members. Membership benefits include access to our enormous (and ever-growing) real-life test library, plus premium conversion content around CRO, testing, and behavioral marketing. Use your membership to:
- Inspire your own behavioral marketing activities– steal ideas from ‘best of’ tests conducted by marketers around the globe.
- Convince your boss (or clients) to let you run testsby showing them what other marketers in your field are already doing.
- Improve your own testing, CRO, and behavioral marketing skillsby discovering best practices and advanced tactics.
Pro memberships are available for individuals and groups. Your membership is risk-free, cancel at any time by simply contacting Customer Service at CustomerService@behave.org.
For your convenience, your account will be automatically renewed at the term (monthly or annual) you selected when you signed up. You will be renewed at the lowest rate available each time. To update your payment info or contact info, just go to your ‘Manage Account’ screen.
Individual memberships are for that individual’s use ONLY. You may not share your log-on information with others. Failure to abide by this term of service may result in cancellation without refund.
Group memberships are available via our regular online order form for groups of up to three people. Got a larger group? No problem, contact us here and we will get back to you with a special group discount quote.
Groups may not share their log-on information with others outside your group. Failure to abide by this term of service may result in cancellation without refund. Instead, we recommend you get a larger group account! Remember, the bigger the group, the larger the per seat discount.